Thursday, February 7, 2013

The Final Frontier

This assignment's goal was to familiarize us with an online powerpoint sharing program.  I worked with three other students in the class to collaborate on this assignment.  The article was predominately about changing teachers' perspectives on technology use in the classroom.  It reflected on the fact that a lot of teachers are too stuck on old teaching methods and not willing to integrate new technology in to their teaching styles.  


Collaborating on this assignment proved to be very successful.  We each worked very well together and the outcome was a fantastic and informative powerpoint.  Here is the presentation to prove it...




                          

5 comments:

  1. Hi, my name is Caitlin. I'm in this same class but at a local community college through an Edinboro partnership. I absolutely loved your slide show! I love how you broke down the history of social networking, and gave examples of websites that students could use. I feel like if more teachers got comfortable with getting online and checking out websites, these kinds of websites could be used more often in the classroom. But great job, and I look forward to seeing more of your work on here this semester :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I thought your slide went great! It was very informational and kept me interested!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your presentation was very good. Very informational and professional. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved your powerpoint, I think it was cool all the pictures and backgrounds you used. It made it easier to pay attention. Really nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved your power point. I thought your transitions throughout your presentation were excellent! You did a nice job describing the project itself in your blog.

    ReplyDelete